Tuesday, April 28, 2009

The Spring Rush and Web 2.0

Wow, I've been pretty much over run with work. This is a good thing anytime, but especially this year. We all know why. However, it's been a month since I posted an article here and originally the goal was at least one post a week. Sorry I wasn't able to keep all my plates spinning.

A reality check is in order! Originally I wouldn't have considered posting anything here that I didn't design or build or at least photograph myself. But, this takes a lot of time to create an article from my own files and find or take pictures. Time that I don't always have. I guess I'll have to come down off my high horse a little.

This also limits the topics and discussions to things I've designed or built. Frankly, there are a lot of great topics and emerging ideas I have no direct experience with. Why limit this blog to me when there are so many talented Landscape Designers and Landscape Architects out there? Answer: I shouldn't. I have a website, Inspired Landscape Creations (right now being updated) where my company and my work can be showcased exclusively.

My Blog will be a platform for discussion and an exchange of information pertaining to residential landscaping. A way for me to pass on information to former clients and home owners to hopefully make designing, installing, and maintaining your gardens more enjoyable. Not to mention figuring out some of the technology, new and old. Sound good? I think so.

We now return you to our regularly scheduled programming.

No comments:

Post a Comment